How to use this website
- *All resources mentioned on my website are available for free unless otherwise noted. Some may offer upgraded features at additional cost.
- I have personally used, and recommend, each tool whose logo is shown on this site.
- To be taken to the start page for each tool, click its logo.
- To get links to examples-in-action for each tool, go to this page.
- Most titles have links to more resources (many, with specific examples of how to use them) of that type. (I have personally used some of these tools, but not all of them.)
- Many tools are applicable to more than one scenario. For example, Twitter can be used before, during and after the face-to-face to both make connections and share content. I have tried to reference individual resources more than once only when they are very good matches in multiple categories.
- Sometimes the tools I suggest will not work for you, but if you like an idea, keep looking online to find something that does work.
- Please share links to tools you have used, either in these categories or in new ones. The tools you use will surely be perfect for others.
- Once you have reviewed the materials, check out Planning for the Big Day. I've learned a few things along the way that will help your day go more smoothly. Be sure to add what you've learned here, too. Help us learn from each other.